Four Masters G.A.A. Club is based in the parishes of Townawilly and Killymard, Donegal Town. Four Masters is one of the oldest and most successful clubs in County Donegal with it’s origins dated back to 1905 when the club was first founded under the name “Ball Dearg Hurling and Football Club”.

We are a very progressive club with 23 teams competing in Hurling, Gaelic Football and Ladies Football. We strive to provide our members and children with the best facilities available.