Four Masters GAA Last Person Standing competition is now open for entries.
Test your results prediction skills against family members and friends by picking winning teams in the English Premiership each week for 10 weeks and be in with a chance to win €1,000 and the prestige of being the “Last Person Standing”. All funds raised are going towards training facilities for the club, so everyone’s support in this important fundraiser would be greatly appreciated.
There are two ways to participate – you can play online using the link below and pay using PayPal, or fill in and return a paper copy of the entry form (available at the link below) with your €10 per entry to Conor Gillespie at McIntyre’ s Filling Station in Donegal Town or any club officer .
Best of luck to everyone!
1. Pick a team playing each week, if your team wins, you go through, lose/draw and you’re out.
2. You can only pick a team to win once in the competition.
3. If your team’s game is postponed you are automatically put through to the next round and if you forget to pick a team, you will be assigned one automatically. The selection will be the first available team in alphabetical order.
4. After Gameweek 10 and subsequent Gameweeks, all remaining participants will be contacted for their selections. These selections must be received 24 hours before the next Gameweek fixtures commence. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that their entry is submitted on time.
5. Last Person Standing continues until only one person remains and wins the pot. If all remaining players lose in the last round, they all go through to the next round.
Click on the following link to play on-line – Play on-line
Click on the following link to access a copy of the entry form to print – Four Masters Last Person Standing 2021 Entry Form