CLUB MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
- Registration with your club is a requirement for insurance purposes for every player at all age levels. Please ensure your child is registered or they will not be permitted to train or play for the coming season.
- All memberships can now be paid online using the new Foireann portal www.foireann.ie
- Registration and club membership can be paid on-line via the GAA’s Foireann system. Please click on the link below is access the system.
- Firstly, log on to www.foireann.ie.
- Choose the membership option and pay online.
**For new members/parents**
If you are new to the site, click New User? Register and follow the directions to first verify your email address and then create your profile. Once you are set up you can then select the membership option which suits you best. There are a number of options so please be sure to take your time and ensure you are selecting the best option for you.
If any underage parents have queries on registration please contact Ladies Board Registrars Mary Crawford (086 8207942) or Rachel Crawford (086 6082884) if related to girls football, and Bord na nÓg registrar Michelle Mc Shane (086 0436806) if related to underage boys football, camogie or hurling.
All players must be registered before they train or play. All coaches must also be club members.
Our membership fees for 2022 are as follows: